ban appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by FalkoFanten, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:24 PM.

Tags:
  1. FalkoFanten

FalkoFanten New Member

(sorry for the bad spelling, im not a native english speeker)

current ign: falkofanten
    past ign: hclemming
    last apeal: this is my first
    punnishment issue date: 12/02/2019
    punishment length: 3 days
    my reason for my removal of my temporary ban: let me start off with a little context. i have ``vacation´´ right now so i have a freind over, he arrived yesterday and is gonna go home tomorow, roday we switched computers so i could try some of his games and he could try some of mine, we was sitting in front off eachother so i couldnt see what he was doing. he sayd to me that he was in a grindy mood and just wanted to chill so if i had anything i wanted him to get me in a game where he could just chill, i should just let him know, so i did and i tolt him that i needed lots off concrete so if he could get me that, that would be great. so we just sad there making jokes, sometimes going out side doing something or something like that, so when we switched back i saw that ive bean banned and i asked him why (he is one off my best freinds) and because he still wanted to hang out with me( i think) he just told me that he got tired off grinding but he liked my setup so he wanted to play some more but he didnt know if i would let him keep on borrowing it, so he just ran around greifing people and now im banned because off it. so i would realy apreciate if you guys where to unban me pls, i finaly found a nice server and i was actualy going to buy something in the store to support you but if i cant play, why should i support you and also i have a ``vacation´´ so it would be realy nice if i could play on the server

2. FalkoFanten

FalkoFanten New Member

i was looking at the prises and i was gonna buy hero for a lifetime and then all the commands (/fly, /nick and /nightvision)

(thats 29,90$, i think the server owner could have used that)