Denied Custom Furnaces

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by PringlePrangle, Apr 10, 2018.

1. PringlePrangle

PringlePrangle New Member

There is a plugin that lets you enchant furnaces in enchant tables like fortune and eff. It would make smelting a lot better and its just a fun thing to have.

2. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

I feel like this would only encourage people to make grinders even more since it would be making their auto-smelters more efficient.

3. Austin

Austin New Member

I'd like this plugin!

4. PringlePrangle

PringlePrangle New Member

but grinders are fun, you can only go so far with farms, and a grinder is just a mob farm, so same thing right? just Hostile Farms xD

5. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

I don't really see how grinders are fun. You just put a bunch of spawners over some hoppers and you make a ton of money. And you can go just as far with farms as you can with grinders if you design your farm right. Also the name of the server is supposed to be Peaceful Farms, not Hostile Farms.

6. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

I would seriously not like this; I prefer MCMMO Smelting levelling. It is a child skill from Mining and Repair, and it increases smelt speed, fuel efficiency and chance to gain double items. We should stick to MCMMO Smelting instead of custom furnaces. If this DOES get added though, we should have a furnace upgrade thing, not enchanting furnaces at enchantment tables.

Chickencharm likes this.
  7. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

We currently aren't looking into this idea; however, it seems pretty cool. maybe suggest similar ideas and they might be taken up upon.