Not Planned enable /cuboidclaims for more subclaim options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by spiny, Feb 7, 2019.

1. spiny

spiny New Member

I wanted to share my sugarcane farm with some players but only one layer not the entire claim. I want to be able to make cuboid regions instead of only bedrock to skylimit. Please enable /cuboidclaims in greifprevention so we can have more options with subdividing land. It would be cool to be able to rent out a room subdividing a claim and using /cuboidclaims but because its disabled we can only make subdivisions that are from bedrock to skylimit.

#1 spiny, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Ky and Chickencharm like this.
  2. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

This would be amazing and Id love to have it and use it at my farm!

spiny likes this.
  3. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

I would love to see this added! Just a small correction though, technically claims right now do not extend down to bedrock, rather they extend 50 blocks beneath the lowest block you have modified since making the claim. This is really annoying because you can't have a public farm over private chests, since farming is breaking blocks and therefore claiming 50 blocks beneath your farm. Cuboid claims would solve this problem.

BUTTERFIELD8 likes this.
  4. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

This seems to not be a feature of GriefPrevention, after doing research about "Cuboid claims", this feature is actually on a plugin that looks to be like a clone of GriefPrevention that actually isn't the actual plugin author. We will look into it more and more and i'll comment again with an approvel or denial.

I commend you for your suggestion.

Chickencharm likes this.