Open Player Run Advertisements

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ReiSixx9, Jul 2, 2019.

?

Would you like to see this plug-in added to Peaceful Farms?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ReiSixx9

ReiSixx9 New Member

I have conducted a small survey amongst players on the server on the subject of the Simple Advertising plug-in. Proceeding the results of the survey, I am suggesting that we add this plug-in to Peaceful Farms.

85% (17/20) of respondents were receptive to the idea of such a plug-in, which would boost the player economy substantially by allowing the players to advertise shops, services, items, and help wanted ads. It's a free, 4 star plugin, and implementing it would be a small scale project.

The plug-in adds commands for players to run advertisements on as limited a scale as the administrators wish. This plug-in could be rolled out in a staggered fashion so as to test its effect on the server economy, perhaps to store owners first, and- providing its success- further expanding it to include users above a certain rank, or whatever fits.

As a closing note, a few pros I find would be helpful from an administrators perspective are;

• fully customizable
    • numerous support/contact methods
    • frequently updated
    • multiple versions support
    • clean UI
    • lightweight
    Thank you for your consideration.

*Note: I have added a poll to the top of this post so that people can continue to vote seeing as I have closed the linked poll.

TL;DR
    I made a poll asking players if they'd like a plug-in that would allow us to spend money to have ads for our stores and such. 85% of people voted yes. Adding this plug-in would be great for the economy. It's free and has an average rating of 4 stars. It's an easy to use, customizable, advertising plug-in.

#1 ReiSixx9, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Amber and KylesTeddyBeer like this.
  2. Amber

Amber Member

Sounds like a nice idea!!! :> Player advertisments clog up the chat, so this would be a great alternative!!!

ReiSixx9 and KylesTeddyBeer like this.