Open Sellable Leather

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Steve_O_jr, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Should Leather Be Sellable

Poll closed Dec 10, 2019.
  1. Yes!! This would be an awesome idea!

71.4%
  2. No.. I dont think this is a good idea.

28.6%
  1. Steve_O_jr

Steve_O_jr New Member

Hey there fellow Peaceful Farmers.. I am writing this post to suggest that leather be sellable.. Im sure alot of people would be down for this considering cows produce leather as well as meat, and If leather was sellable then people would be able to do something with it rather than it filling up chests and taking up storage.

I hope that you consider my idea and make leather sellable

- Steve

frendito_burrito likes this.
  2. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

I approve of this message!
    [​IMG]

3. barcode

barcode Member

I cast my vote as no because I believe leather is in ( or should if it isnt already ) /disposal which allows you to sell extra items for 1$ per stack. Items like seeds and fish are in there.

4. Koro

Koro Member

I'm on the line for this concept. As myth said, its in /disposal on carrot, though, the idea of adding it to prices seems counter productive in a sense, as currently auto farms are discouraged and manual farms are encouraged, hence why melon was strongly Nerfed. Adding more things that auto farms utilize would increase the chance of people making one compared to a manual farm. Though with carrot, it would be nice if /disposal were also a thing for players there to utilize, even though it is unlocked at a higher rank. Though with the course of PF history, leather has never been a sellable option so I don't see it being added it to /prices anytime soon, mainly because it is a secondary drop like eggs are to chickens.