Open A few Helpful Commands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Waffle, Jul 26, 2022.

?

Should these commands be added?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2022.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Waffle

Waffle Member

There is already /wb and its variants that open a crafting table/work bench on the go, but wouldn't it be nice to have /anvil, or other utility block commands? It would be unlocked having Apprentice+ ranks just like /wb is.

/Anvil would open an anvil on the go just like /wb with a work bench

/Furnace would open a personal furnace menu that can be used from anywhere, and if you close it and re-open it all of you stuff inside stays, it smelts whilst it is closed too.

/Loom wouldn't be a bad idea just for convenience, it isn't used much but would still be a nice addition

/Stonecutter would also be an amazing addition given how much some people would use it (builders especially, not the cmt ones, but those too I guess)

2. Beeeaar_

Beeeaar_ New Member

I like this idea, maybe have one menu instead of all of the commands, so do /ts or /toolstation? something like that, and have the different varients in there

3. GodOfSandwiches

Community Teams

I agree especially because it is so annoying having to constantly go back to my home because i forgot to rename something.

4. Waffle

Waffle Member

both, menu and separate commands

AshesRevamp likes this.
  5. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

Without leaking too much, I will say this has already been brought and will come out soon (dont know when). we would be unable to do /furnce since you need to put stuff into it and wait for it to smelt. We risk losing items once you close out of the menu. we could potentially resolve this by adding a saving method that is specific for each player, but that would be too much for such a small command

6. Waffle

Waffle Member

:0

7. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

Looks very promising!