Resolved A Needed Nerf (just shush and read)

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by PringlePrangle, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PringlePrangle

PringlePrangle New Member

Ok, so the raid? It is fun and all, and still challenging, but you cant just put us in prot X and them in prot X, then it's ok. There is a point where it don't make you overpowered but it just takes a long time, if you nerfed our armour AND the bosses and quests (golems pls) then it would be just as challenging, it just wouldnt take 8 hours for 10 out of 40 rubies (saire). Just thinking, time consuming and boring aint that appealing to me for a server. :) Thank you

2. Harry

Harry Member

I am pretty sure the rubies are that hard to get as it gives you access to one of the best weapons in the game. If it did not take as long, everyone would have one. However, I do see your point that it does take forever to kill one golem, that only has a chance of actually dropping the ruby, so obtaining 40 is a pain.

As for nerfing the armour, would weapons stay as OP as they are?

3. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

So that it's harder but also not quite as long to do, maybe greatly reduce the golems' health, but give them a lot of new attack power. This would make it more of a fun encounter - like the Ender Dragon - not just an endless hit, hit, hit again.

4. Aury

Aury Member

I'll be closing this suggestion as it's irrelevant at the moment.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about me closing this suggestion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.