Planned A way to improve the community within the server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SF961, Jun 13, 2019.

1. SF961

SF961 New Member

Ever since I've joined the server there's always been a lack of communication within the not so popular people. I've played 10 days on the server now and I still struggle to communicate with other people. For instance, I could write a message and it'll just get ignored. I've noticed this as a recurring problem with people who are not mega high ranks or do not have suffixs.

I believe there are multiple ways to address this.

• Jobs. This plugin would do wonders to the server. The number of people I see offering out jobs and they just get ignored because the chat just scrolls by. Im sure other people would agree with me on this one. We need jobs!! haha
    • More advertisement on challenges
    • introduce new harder challenges, maybe ones that you have to do with multiple other people
    • Mini-games every 30 minutes to get everyone in an activity together. (Like fishing)
    • mob arena
    • Quests
    • (Completely off topic but server restart warning!!! the number of new people that don't know it's going to happen and they don't come back!)
    I genuinely love this server. But at times the chat is so boring, its the same people having the same conversations. I believe we just need a way to get more of the new people involved. Im sure other people will have suggestions also.

Thanks

SF