Open Add a /disposeall command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Saber, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Saber

Saber Member
    Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

similar to how /sell has /sellall, it would be helpful if /disposal had /disposeall

Waffle likes this.
  2. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

I agree that it would make life so much easier especially with wheat seeds and stuff that u migth want to sell even for a low price and not trash.

Waffle likes this.
  3. GodOfSandwiches

Community Teams

when using disposal all you have to do is click on the icon and it already disposes all items of that type in your inv. If you wanted you could throw all the items on the ground in a stack and just stand over it and keep clicking the icon.

4. Saber

Saber Member
    Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

On today's episode of learning plugin coding, working with Vault. For those who don't know, there are many options for chat, economy and permission plugins when making a server. This poses a problem when making plugins because you have to support all of them. Introducing Vault, all those plugins set themselves to work with Vault, so when I make a plugin all I have to do is tell Vault to give a player some money and Vault will figure out how to do it.

A perfect test case for using Vault is the above /disposeall command, so I went ahead and made it. My plugin takes the disposal items from the player's inventory tallying up the total then tells Vault to give the player the money. My plugin should therefore run on any server running Vault regardless of what economy plugin they use, including PF.

SaberSupe/DisposeAll: A spigot plugin that adds a command to remove unwanted items from the players inv for a nominal amount (github.com)

5. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

Ngl, it would make sense to move disposal into our in house shop plugin.