Application

Discussion in 'General' started by Oasis, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Oasis

Oasis New Member

Hello,

I have put in an application for moderator and have yet to get an email or notification on this website. I understand that when you apply the google forms directly state any questions about my application will result in denial, however, I have grown to be very worrisome that I possibly incorrectly entered my email or some other error happened. I wish not to be annoying or to 'bug' any of the moderators/administrators but I would like an updated response to the current situation. Please also note that it has been 7 days since I have submitted my application thus explaining why I am creating this thread and my worries towards the current situation. (On the application form it states "applications may take up to a week to be responded to.") I would greatly appreciate any information about my application that can be disclosed.

Please do not take this as a way to get my application looked at for it is simply a concern I have. My apologies if it does come out that way. If my application is still under review I will gladly wait until it has been completed but I would like a confirmation if that is the case. Thank you for reading this lengthy thread for I have tried to make it as professional as I am capable of due to the fact I shouldn't be posting this anyway. Please respond soon.

Sincerely,
    Oasis

2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Things are being discussed, you should hear a response soon!

Oasis likes this.
  3. Oasis

Oasis New Member

Sounds good! Thank you for replying. :)