Accepted Auction house

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Twisted, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted

Twisted New Member

Before there was no limit and people spammed the auction house with nonsense. So they changed it to have a limit. However, the limit they set is so low it is painful. It is set to only 4 items per person in auction house at a time. That hinders everyone. I tend to sell redstone in bulk or Enchanted books but 4 at a time is sad. It is also causing the Auction House to not be used due to not wanting to take the time and the trouble of doing it 4 at a time.

I understand it needs a limit but 4 is too small. Maybe set it to 10 at a time and if someone abuses that reduce theirs and thiers only to 3 or 4.

2. Ash

Ash New Member

I agree, the limit is way too low.

3. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

If the auction house is going to be kept the way it is I agree the limit should be raised. However, I think it would be better if the auction house was set up more like individual shops, so to buy stuff you would have to click on someone's shop in the gui. That way people can spam their shop all they want and it wouldn't clutter up other people's shops. Or we could just get rid of auction house and go back to player markets with chestshops.

4. Twisted

Twisted New Member

if they bring back chest shops which i love they should still keep auction house due to the fact not everyone's pc can handle some of these players builds. if i had to go to a 200x200 watermelon auto farm to use a chest shop my pc would crash. so auction house would be alternative for those situations. i like the idea of each player having there own gui pic for ah or maybe a gui for each category may work

5. nibble

nibble Owner
    Owner

Hello, the limit has been changed to

Players: 5 slots
    Apprentice: 7 slots
    Hero: 9 slots
    Ultimate: 11 slots

Thank you for your suggestion

Chickencharm and Twisted like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.