Open Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Revels, Jun 11, 2024 at 2:25 PM.

1. Revels

Revels New Member

What is your current in-game name: Revels
    Do you have any past in-game names: Not since I joined this server
    link to your previous appeal created: https://peacefulfarms.net/threads/revels-appeal.18884/
    When was this punishment issued: February 24th
    What is the current time length of your punishment: Permanent
    Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned as a significant amount of time has passed since my ban which has allowed me to reflect on my actions. I know what I did was wrong and my behaviour wasn't acceptable here. If I were allowed back on the server I would follow the rules, which I have now familiarised myself with. I apologise greatly to anyone that I hurt with my words. I can assure you that I won't be breaking any rules again, I know that may be hard to believe but I need to be given a chance to prove myself because I know I can be a better person. I did enjoy Peaceful Farms when I played it before. I stopped playing for a while which is when I came back just to troll which I now regret. I want to be able to play on the server I remember fondly and be apart of the great community. Thank you for reading and I hope you will consider giving me another chance. Even longer has passed since my last appeal so I thought it would be worth appealing once again, as I do believe that I am able to come on the server and act civil.
    Any other information we should be known about: No