Denied Being Able to buy mcmmo credits on the store

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by JeeD, Feb 19, 2018.

1. JeeD

JeeD New Member

its obviously quite rare to get the credits from the crates so i think it would be cool if we could just buy them from the store, maybe like 100mcmmo for like $3 or something like that would be cool :D

IWouldScream likes this.
  2. Harry

Harry Member

Sounds like a good idea, I would definitely buy them.

3. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

McMMO is one thing you have to actually farm to get, since nobody can sell it to you on auction house and its not available in the shop. McMMO isn't the same as /fly, /nick, or /nv, since none of those relate directly to farming. With McMMO, you have complete automatic replanting at growth stage four (last growth stage before harvest), and double drops. In my opinion, this is completely fair right now given how much you have to work for it, but if you could just buy it, it would be an unfair advantage. If it is put in the shop, though, make it a certain amount of experience, not levels. The first McMMO level I can get in about a tenth of a second of farming. The later McMMO levels can take closer to a minute.

Jar and ZachTGD like this.
  4. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Wont be purchasable in /shop, maybe it'll come to /pointshop some day however for now they'll remain in crates.

Thank you for suggesting!
    Yours sincerely, Manager b0ii.