Open Building a record breaking farm

Discussion in 'General' started by Deevez, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Deevez

Deevez Member

Hello! As the title suggests, this is my post about my plans for a record breaking farm being built on Potato. This is a cactus farm that is covering a 9 chunk by 9 chunk area (81 chunks in total) that will be starting at Y level 35 and is planned to go to build height.

Why am I telling you about this? Well, I need help! Currently, I only have two people in my party who are on board to help place this much sand, string, and cactus. That's myself and one other person. I am looking for an entire team of people who are willing to help make this happen. Of course you'd be getting very well compensated for your labor and we'll cover that in a minute.

Yes, I am fully aware that many people in the past have made this claim to do this exact thing and have failed. And I am fully accepting that giving up is indeed a possibility for most people. That is why I'm also aiming to make this the largest singular farm built by the largest group of people on PeacefulFarms.

Okay, now compensation;
    Per 16x16 layer; $600k + 1 compressed item of your choice
    Per 48x48 layer; $5,000,000 + 5 compressed items of your choice
    Per 144x144 layer; $45,000,000 + 10 compressed items of your choice

You may choose to take an extra 200k per compressed item instead of the compressed items

Furthermore, each player who joins the team and helped make this farm become reality, you will all be granted free and first priority access at any redstone builds I have already built, and any redstone builds I will build in the future. You'll also be granted a free spot at the city in my base to build yourself a house. And last but not least you'll be granted full access to the second 9x9 we're building with all other auto farms such as auto wheat, sugarcane, even a flower farm!

You're username and head will be placed front an center at a pwarp, and also listed here on the forums in a post when we complete the project.

Please comment below with your in-game username and a usual timeframe with which you're online with your timezone. We will gather the team when production is dated to start. You are not expected to see this project through to the end, however we ask you do more than add one layer.

2. GloomGirll

GloomGirll New Member

My in-game username is GloomGirll and I would love to be a part of this project. I do not have a regular timeframe due to school work but I try to play on PF multiple times everyday

Deevez likes this.
  3. 08ts

08ts New Member

Do you have the needed supplies? I can contribute string, cactus, and sand otherwise. I may be able to help but I'm also very slowly working on my own farm, so while I can definitely do a layer or even a couple, it may take a while.

ign is gracez01 as well as 08ts. i can literally be on anywhere from 11am to 11pm EST, so it's tricky timewise. usually around 3-4pm is a certainty.

Deevez likes this.
  4. Deevez

Deevez Member

We can cover all required materials however if you'd like to make donations that'd be much appreciated. And any kind of help counts even if it's just a couple layers. :D

5. grayson_

grayson_ Member

If I can find free time from my farm, you've got my help.

Deevez likes this.