Accepted Chest Shops notifications

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Zortorch, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zortorch

Zortorch New Member

So for those of you who have been on the server for awhile will prolly know... i used to nick myself as HeWhoSellsWool and had a mini mall thing going on before the reset and had been waiting to make another since then and only recently has the plugin be added.

It has come to my understanding that the shop messages doesnt notify the owner of the shop that people has bought from them.

So my suggestion is to re-allow such messages to be added. So that people can restock them for more ppl who needs them to purchase it.

There were notifications before the recent reset and those messages had been beneficial in helping me know which particular item has been bought and which to then restock. Rather than me having no idea which shop is empty or purchased from and have to open every chest to check the stock.

Several other players i spoke with also is in favour of having them added back in. So do consider guys.
    Thanks for reading :)

Regards,
    Zortorch

2. nibble

nibble Owner
    Owner

Accepted, you can further check your history using /csn. This may take effect starting next restart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.