FAQs

Discussion in 'General' started by Akago, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Akago

Akago New Member

I thought this might be a good idea for a thread so there's a central area everyone can come to answer common questions. I hope staff doesn't mind! I'll edit the original post to add more as I see them.

Q: What happened to the server?
    A: This is more for returning users. In early January, a poll was published to determine if the server would be reset. The results are here. Majority vote decided everything but donor ranks would be reset.

Q: But... my build? :<
    A: A download to the old map has been released! Go here to download it.

Q: What happened to my donor rank?

A: Due to the move over to Buycraft, ranks could not be carried over.

Q: I had a donor rank before the reset in early January, how do I get it back?
    A: You'll need to create a forum account and fill out this form. Staff will contact you as soon as possible with a coupon which will allow you to rebuy your rank.

Q: What happened to /nick?
    A: Due to abuse and other issues, it was deemed best to remove free access to /nick. However, it can still be bought via the Buycraft store. (Note: As far as I know, staff are also still discussing this. But I can't say for sure.)

Q: What happened to /speed?
    A: /speed was causing lag issues on the server and had to be removed. Should a way to allow this command without those issues be found, it will be put back.

Q: What's going on with Spawners?
    A: Spawners are slated to return to the points shop soon. Pre-reset, staff felt spawn farms were far too powerful, and thus Spawner rarity is being adjusted before their re-release.

Q: When will /rules be out?
    A: The last update given by staff is within the next week or so. Until then, staff will be giving more warnings than normal as it's more difficult to tell what's allowed and what's not. (Note: You really shouldn't take this as an excuse to cause trouble.)