Resolved growking+ reward

Discussion in 'Closed bug reports' started by 08ts, Oct 28, 2020.

1. 08ts

08ts New Member

I selected the pickaperk reward "random number of valuable compressed items", received 0. Unless there's a chance for zero, but I doubt it. I think I've had other ranks where it did not give the proper reward.

(On the other hand, 'random number of valuable blocks' works fine.)

#1 08ts, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  2. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

Definitely weird, I haven't heard anything about it being a chance of being 0. I wouldn't worry about it too much, the pick-a-perk itself isn't that great. I think it'd probably be hard to exactly figure out what the problem is since it isn't easily reproduceable, but I have some faith in Ky and the Dev <3.

3. 08ts

08ts New Member

I also selected 'rtp to biomes' but I can't do that, it seems.

I understand something like this probably isn't easy to address, as a 'bug', but I thought I would just let the dev know. Good to be aware about it.

4. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

That one I know is broken. I dont think the rtp plugin is custom which most likely means there is little to nothing we can do about that on our end but I could be wrong. I doubt that that one will be fixed anytime soon on my opinion.

5. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

Hello, as this issue is a few months old and no one has reported any problems with the fact that the system received multiple updates I'm closing this issue! if there are any more problems create a new issue or dm me and I can probably reopen this one!

Thanks again,
    Butters

08ts likes this.