Open /HDB command for Donation Ranks or on Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Darth_Felineous, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Darth_Felineous

Many might not know what this command does but put simply it lets you browse through a collection of player heads that look like decorations. Household items, food items, ect... As of now its only for players with Farmer++ or above rankup. Its true that Donation ranks have /Skull but that is only for getting heads for players that are online and really was meant for pvp servers where players would compile a wall of heads of players they have slain. I'm a builder type of player and would find having access to /hdb or Heads Data Base to be very useful for decorating the interior of houses cause little details like colorful heads make the build just pop with flavor. Welp that is my suggestion. Let me know what all your thoughts are.

2. grayson_

grayson_ Member

Though I do like this, adding more commands for donor ranks and locking them behind that paywall will make it less fair to other players. For decorators, it definitely is worth it to rank up! We get thousands upon thousands of heads to choose from. I like the suggestion, but regardless, they wouldn't have it as a donation perk AND a rankup reward.

Artemis likes this.
  3. Darth_Felineous

Good point. Though wish they would lower it down a few ranks. Cause getting to Farmer++ is anything but cheap. I mean just bringing it down to Farmer+ would be reasonable enough.

Artemis likes this.
  4. ziarosa

ziarosa New Member

It would be nice to bring it down, but I believe it's high to encourage activity within the server. If you're in real need of something from /HDB, I'm sure you could just ask in-chat and that anyone would be kind enough to help you out. Personally, I don't believe that Farmer++ is too far a goal. But it varies for all who play.

5. Darth_Felineous

Its not the effort needed to get to it that is the problem. I was talking the cost in-game currency wise.

6. grayson_

grayson_ Member

Unfortunately, there's absolutely no way that they're going to lower rankup costs, and I couldn't honestly see them lowering HDB down the rankups without a genuine reason, but I do wish it would be lowered a lil bit.