Help with /fly - unable to use or buy

Discussion in 'General' started by AlamanderArts, Dec 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. AlamanderArts

AlamanderArts New Member

Hi recently I've been trying to buy /fly on the peaceful farms shop, about a year ago I bought it for my account on the Carrot part of the server, and now I've migrated to the Potato part of the server. I can't use the /fly command globally, but instead only on the Carrot server--not Potato. Besides this, whenever I go onto the Peaceful farms shop, it doesn't allow me to buy /fly, and says "You're not allowed to purchase this item." Whenever I attempt to use /fly on the Potato server, it instead tries to activate TempFly. Do you guys have any clue on how to fix this?

2. 22pool

22pool New Member

You don't need to buy it again for Potato if you already have it on Carrot so that wouldl likely be why the store is not letting you purchase it again

3. AlamanderArts

AlamanderArts New Member

The main reason I went to go and attempt to buy the /fly command again is because it wouldn't work for me on the potato server, still not sure how to fix this

4. 22pool

22pool New Member

If you contact a staff member they should be able to fix it for you. If you're part of the Discord server then you can use the #staff-assistance channel