Not Planned Helper

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rimon_2004, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

i think that you guys should have a " Helper Role" this role would perfect for when MODs are not on and players need help. We would have access to /tp (cords). /homes (username). /claimlists (user). and other things.

2. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

Currently that's mostly what Trainee does, moderate chat, help people find their claims, etc... I think that for anyone that would want to apply for a helper role should just apply for trainee as its mostly the same right now. I understand what you mean by making a separate role when mods aren't online, I just don't in particularly see the usage, it'd be more useful if we just had more mods period.

BUTTERFIELD8 likes this.
  3. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member

the problem with that is "trainee" is gonna get upgraded to something. its not their goal to be trainee. in order to get trainee you need to apply for "mod"

#3 Rimon_2004, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    Deevez likes this.
  4. Deevez

Deevez Member

I completely understand and also agree with having a separate role that’s not particularly a dedicated staff member, more so just added support. However like Yvette said, I doubt they’d justify a use for it seeing as how there’s a trainee position.

But like I said, I agree with the idea, it’s just a matter of management justifying an extra staff role.

5. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Thank you for suggesting.

We currently have different responsibilities split out between 8 roles that are all pretty much equal.

Soon we plan to enhance our /helpme system to work outside of just the game and be involved with our discord.

'Helpers' would really not have different responsibilities from 'Trainee' which is the issue. I don't agree that there should be a separate role for the same responsibility.

6. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member

why not make it to when your application for mod gets accepted they turn into helper instead of trainee. then they would have a choice as to get promoted or stay