Resolved If it ain't broken...

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Aiyyaa, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiyyaa

Aiyyaa New Member

I voted the third option. Why reset unless you really really have to? Also I'm not sure if resetting is the way to go if you want to rebuild the community. I remember the community before last reset, and I think it kind of never recovered. And then there was the trouble with balance resets, not good either. If you are bored, go start a new farm, or help the new people, be staff, do community stuff etc.

But if it is going to happen, is there a way to secure stuff? A transit vault or something?

So, no reset for me. I still miss my farm from before the last reset, I have a bigger/better factory now but never got back into the feels really....

Dezimirung and Zortorch like this.
  2. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

Yeah, I agree. I have an amazing underground base which I spent ages on, and, oh look, it's gonna be wiped. I'd love the same map to keep alive for as long as possible. But they could at least maybe put the map up for download (like I stated in a different thread) so that we can look round our cool builds.

3. Dezimirung

Dezimirung New Member

I second this. Last reset happened because of a lack of space, and it seemed to be the only option for Kaynine. If the server is not broken, then why do a reset? I think we can wait another 6 months to change the map, or even a year. I feel like if everything resets, including ranks and money, players might leave the community. I know I, personally, would be tempted to; seeing all I worked for being wiped away without any real reason sucks.

4. Harry

Harry Member

@Dezimirung if you want reasons for the reset check some of the other threads on the forums, there are many reasons why a reset is a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.