Is the Forum Dying?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brandon, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Brandon

Brandon New Member

So within the recent weeks of being a staff member on PF, I have notice people come and go. We have lost numerous people that have been active members not only on PF, But on the forums as well, I don't think this signifies that the forums are slowly dwindling into an inactive ghost town. But that they are just not as populated and lively as we thought they would be. I would like to gain some more knowledge as to why this is the case for this specific forum. What can staff/players do to make this forum more appeasing to newcomers? What can make this forum more of a welcoming place to newcomers than the other forums?

atPuddle likes this.
  2. CyrenArkade

CyrenArkade New Member

3. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

Well the forums used to be alive until it started to dropped insignificantly. As @Brandon said, we can be able to make the forums even more populated and we need to add more forum-related things to allow new users to sign up and fill up the forums. Also, the reason we not gaining more members is because all the Minecraft server websites are outdated and shows the wrong link. The server IP is outdated and website. We need to renew PF and hopefully things can be great again.