Not Planned Kopannamlian Rules

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Colethegreat, Feb 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colethegreat

Colethegreat New Member

Hello

Could The Admins maybe enforce these rules for people in Kopannamlia? I especially need help enforcing rule 10, so i don't have a bunch of temp player claims and rule 2 so i don't have to have to pick up after someone that should've done it in the first place

Attached Files:

2. WillowUTW

WillowUTW Member

I know staff have spoken about this before to you, in that they can't remove claims if you've given permission. It has been suggested before that you claim it yourself and subdivide, have you tried that?

Brick_81 likes this.
  3. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

If a user is given land to use and permission to claim it's their land. We will not be supporting your rules regarding land claims. I recommend you claim the entirety of your nation and create sub-claims using /subdefineclaim. Any further claims disputed between members will need to be resolved civilly and within rules, unless there is a claim violating the 75 block rule near the surrounding exterior of the nation.

4. Colethegreat

Colethegreat New Member

Why is it so fucking hard to remove a damn claim?! I need the land for expansion! I only gave them permission if they used it within a month

5. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

We cannot enforce your rules. we Follow the PeacefulFarms Rules and that's all. If you decide to make your own rules for your own nation then thats on you! We cannot follow your guidelines

Burnabull and Brick_81 like this.
  6. WillowUTW

WillowUTW Member

Might also be a good idea to not cuss out staff because they won't bend server rules to fit what you want.

7. Brick_81

Brick_81 Active Member
    Community Teams

Like butters, jojo, willow, and probably others have said, you can solve the problem by just claiming your land and subdividing, that gives you the ability to enforce your own rules. It is not our responsibility to continuously remove claims for you that you gave them permission to have just because they are inactive.

8. BubbleTeaDragon

BubbleTeaDragon Staff Member
    Senior Moderator Community Teams Builder

Hiya Cole~!

I have a few things to say on this subject.

1. That was the rudest and most uncouth thing to say to the staff; when you are ASKING for something. I'm very disappointed in you.

2. How many times do the staff have to tell you that; the staff would be breaking the server rules if we removed a claim in your "Nation" that you already gave permission to have there in the first place. It doesn't matter, what your "Nation's Rules" are. They do NOT overrule PF rules.

I suggest that next time you make a nation, you properly plan ahead and claim the area and subdivide the plots like everyone else on the server does. Thank you for your suggestion.

Hoping you are well~!
    -Mod Bubbles

9. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

I'm locking the thread if you have any questions regarding how to sub claim lmk and I will provide a quick walkthrough. We can't remove a claim if it violates the 75 block rule if they originally had permission to build next to the original claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.