Open Mods should be able to handle Land Claim plugin issues

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Darth_Felineous, May 21, 2021.

1. Darth_Felineous

I feel like Mods should be entitled to be able to help players with removing claims and other things relating to claims. Cause I just think the Mods obviously know what they are doing and poor Ky probably already logs on to a pile of things to do/fix as it is seeing how bugs/problems always pop up when running a server. I just think letting Mods be able to handle such small things as Claim related issues just makes sense. Or could have a special type of Mod that gets perms like that. Like the Mods that have been with the server long time and have the Admin's total trust. (I have nothing I want unclaimed or to claim just always thought it strange that the Rank right below Admin did not already have this permission enabled)

Artemis likes this.
  2. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

they can handle claim stuff, i think they have the permission for it but for some serious things they need to ask a higher rank because its not with in their responsibilities as MOD so they dont know what to do

3. Darth_Felineous

They can't they can only see who last accessed a chest or do /ignore claims. They can not remove them. Maybe read my entire post before commenting. I am saying there should be a special Mod rank with more perms over all that.

4. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

They can though. They need to have a reason to remove a claim. And most of the time if the claim was there before you got there , it’s more than likely you won’t get it removed

5. Darth_Felineous

Then why do they always seem to tell you to go get Ky to do it if they could do it themselves. I mean if they do truly have the perms they could review the situation and figure out the best action to take concerning it. Think you have your facts mixed up buddy cause unless you show me proof that they do indeed have said perms its hard for me to believe after JoJo himself basically said he does not have the permissions to remove claimed plots.

6. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Moderators can deal with things relating to claims such as removing a claim (CLAIM not base). The only thing we (moderators, sr moderators & trainees) can't do is remove a build that violates the "Building in a 75 block radius to another farm" rule. This is because only admins have the ability to move them in a much more effective way, as moving someone's entire base is a much bigger deal. Ky is currently the only one who does this as we do not currently have any Admins.

bit of a side note though, no need to be harsh with people misunderstanding this discussion; I don't believe this information is common knowledge..o-o

Darth_Felineous likes this.
  7. Darth_Felineous

Alright, thanks for clearing it up for us.