Open Monthly Mini-Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Maximuss8000, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Maximuss8000

Maximuss8000 New Member

Boring backstory/Introduction:
    Hello, and thank you for having me in the Dragon's Den. <- attempted humour.
    Anyways,
    On a previous server i played/staffed when i was younger, we used to have events every few months.
    This would be new quest lines with NPCs in a set theme, mini-games like paintball etc.
    I know it is not exactly what PF is supposed to focus on, but i think it could add a bit of fun and give people something to do to take a break from their main focus (farrms) for 5 mins here or there.

So, The actual suggestion (sales pitch):
    Maybe every month the server builders could make a couple cool little maps and the server could get a mini-game plugin, so one month it could be paintball, another month it could be a maze laiden with traps, another could be a parkour challenge, another could be where the floor is ice and slowly disappears, maybe even a mini hunger games sesh?
    I know you already have seasonal events, and this would be a fair bit of extra work from the amazing staff team, but maybe this could be something to add a little extra flavour to the day to day gameplay between the seasonal events?

Final 'Thank you' and awkward silent wait for idea to be picked apart by the Dragons...:

Thanks for your time reading this.

Amber likes this.