Open On-Screen Booster Timers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Deevez, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Deevez

Deevez Member

I'm impressed I haven't seen this one suggested yet, if it has been then feel free to disregard this. I've been thinking about, what if there was a visual on-screen booster timer for McMMo and sell boosters, could be in the form of an XP/health bar like McMMo or fishing contests that show up. I just think this is more useful than having /boosters, what with to check times, multiplier percentage, and even so other players can tell there's one active and don't miss any not knowing that they're active.

08ts likes this.
  2. JohnJohnCinnabon

I second this. Good suggestion.

Deevez likes this.
  3. grayson_

grayson_ Member

I also would like to see this be implemented. It would help so that new players don't have to take time out of the boosters to do /boosters and check the actual time, or maybe there could just be a command like... /boostertime for a chat message like: [PF Boosters] > 15 minutes left on 25% global sell booster.

However it would be done, I look forward to the potentiality of this being implemented.

EDIT: To add on, if the /boostertime command were a thing, a good way to make it work, since I already know there'd be people in chat asking how to turn it off, have the time toggleable in /settings.

#3 grayson_, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    08ts and Deevez like this.
  4. Deevez

Deevez Member

This like perfectly describes what I had in mind but could not put in words

08ts and grayson_ like this.