[Player Warps] - My Suggestion

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by FuzzyFTW, Mar 20, 2018.

1. FuzzyFTW

FuzzyFTW New Member

Why?
    Over my stay on PF i have noticed something missing, player warps. There are no player warps. I believe not having player warps decreases the use of chest shops and community ideas. A much smoother economy would be put in place and many fun ideas would be much easier accessible with player warps. Having this also helps the community to grow at a much efficient rate and also challenges the players creativity. This would also fit perfectly with role plays and the marriage plugin

eg. Did you hear about that shop that sells cheap diamonds?
    No.
    Dude check it out at /warp cheapstore

How would it work?
    Well to compromise spamming and other exploits, each player should have a max of 1 warp. Maybe even through donor ranks more warps could be acquired.
    Setting up a warp could also cost a fee (chosen by staff). The fee should not be easy to obtain to make new players work for it and play on the server and create farms. (At the end of the day this is up to staff)

Commands

/warp (name) - to warp to a specific player warp
    /set warp (name) - set up a warp
    /delwarp (name) - delete your own specific warp

Conclusion

At the end of the day the server name is Peaceful Farms and the main focus of the server should be farms and i agree on that. However i believe no a lot could be added in farms. So we could focus more on building a community and making the server even more fun and enjoyable.

#1 FuzzyFTW, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Chickencharm likes this.
  2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Loving the format.

FuzzyFTW likes this.
  3. FuzzyFTW

FuzzyFTW New Member

Thanksss :p

4. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

I like this idea, but there's two things I think should be changed.
    1: You should have to reach a certain rank e.g. Botanist to set a warp.
    This would stop new players from setting random warps, and it would mean that the warps menu wouldn't get too clogged up. Either this, or you need a certain amount of playtime to set warps.
    2: A separate menu for the warps.
    Since there's all the default /warps, these would stop you from being able to see all of them. Maybe a menu like /playerwarps, /setplayerwarp and /delplayerwarp?

Chickencharm and FuzzyFTW like this.
  5. FuzzyFTW

FuzzyFTW New Member

I agree :)

6. nibble

nibble Owner
    Owner

I've already thought about having player warps, but it should be distinguished from the server warps. We'll look into this though, thanks for your input, good to know people want this as well.

Chickencharm and FuzzyFTW like this.