Planned Posting PF links

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Deevez, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Deevez

Deevez Member

So as someone who's taken on making guides for a lot of stuff that I feel is something extremely useful for new players, I don't see an efficient way of spreading this information to my target audience. Currently I can only tell people to go to the forums and navigate it to see my posts, but even then some people get confused or lost or just don't try. Outside of that I can only DM people the direct links on discord, and if a player is already on the PF discord then chances are they don't need the guide.

I wanted to propose that, if at all possible, to adjust the link filtration to allow links coming from this website. I feel like this could improve so much, what with being able to advertise these guides to people who need them, with perfect ease of access. With this I can spread the knowledge to everybody, and enable other players to start spreading their knowledge too.

2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Noted

Deevez likes this.
  3. Deevez

Deevez Member

Even outside of just the guides, it could make everything easier. From linking player/bug reports by staff, to linking the shop and all that.

4. 08ts

08ts New Member

Does this also mean being able to post a link to a forum about a build competition and other things? That'd be super nice, granted it doesn't get spammed.

5. Deevez

Deevez Member

I would expect as much yeah, obviously I don't want this to be exclusive to my guides right? So what I had in mind was like any link that comes from this domain would be allowed in chat.

08ts likes this.