Open Pronouns & Suffix

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by peachikiru, Dec 6, 2021.

1. peachikiru

peachikiru New Member

I think you should be able too equip a suffix as well as pronouns so they show up together so players arent stuck choosing one or the other. If equipping both, the pronouns could be shown as smaller as to not take up too much chat space.

Arcadius likes this.
  2. Arcadius

Arcadius Member

Really good idea! I think this'd be a great addition

3. Boggey

Boggey New Member

and if this keeps going then eventually the entire chat is filled with long rank names, long nicks, long suffixes and pronouns

its litter

4. Arcadius

Arcadius Member

Agreed, it could become excessive, but it's rather easy to work around. Could make a pronouns plugin, could make the pronoun tags small in chat, people already have long usernames and tags, I don't think adding pronouns will be the end of the server, plus, you don't have to use them!

5. Amond

Amond Member

Cool! I <3 the idea

6. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

I think both are good points to be made, but ultimately I think theres a better solution. Originally we thought about making a lot of different kinds of pronoun tags with different themes and symbols and what not. I think that combining the collectability of suffixes and the looks of suffixes, while also having the ability to signify pronouns kind of solves both problems. I know this is a problem with ULT rn. If you want to have really cool pronoun tags you are limited to 1 color and a certain set of characters, I think customizable pronouns fixes that as well

Arcadius likes this.