Not Planned Ranks with crates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DeathNight112, Jan 30, 2019.

1. DeathNight112

DeathNight112 New Member

To spice the crates up in game, there should be a small (1.2%) chance to get ranks like ultimate from donor crates and a tiny (0.01%) chance to get it from vote/reaction crates. because i personally think the crates are a bit bland and don't have much in them so if not adding ranks in with the crates, at least more/other items.

2. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

I think the crates have plenty of things people want, such as multipliers, special tools, particles, tags, pets, etc. I don't think the server should give away donor ranks since that is the server's income, and if donor ranks were going to be given out, they should be given out based on something you have worked for, like maybe a build contest or something, not just your luck with a crate. One thing I can think of to spice up the donor crate would be to take out all of those stupid spawners so those of us who don't use mob grinders have a higher chance of winning something useful.

3. Chazinggir

Chazinggir New Member

I think it would be cool to add more ways to get donor ranks but I do like the idea of having it through contests or something more 'big and special' than handing it out in crates.

Chickencharm likes this.