Resolved SnowballPoof trail not disabling

Discussion in 'Closed bug reports' started by Krynne, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Krynne

Krynne New Member

I just got a new trail today, and it automatically was turned on when I clicked to activate the box. However, when I went to the gui to turn it off, it would not do so, even though it said in the chat it had been turned off (and the symbol to turn off disappeared from the gui). As soon as I closed the gui menu, the trail was back on again. Most folks would say not to worry, but I'm running a very slow computer and the trails make my game lag... so I'd really like to be able to turn these off and play my game without it looking jerky. I have tried logging off and rejoining the game, but the trails were still activated. Any help would be very much appreciated :)

2. JohnJohnCinnabon

Instead you should do /trail snowballpoof, the /particles gui only applies to particles, which are classified differently from trails, therefor wiping them with /particles does not work.

Krynne likes this.
  3. Krynne

Krynne New Member

Thanks much, Jojo! I managed to finally get it to turn off. Turns out I was typing "trails" when I should have left off the "s" to access the proper gui section. Some days my old age and lack of tech use really shows through hahah!

4. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

This issue seems to be resolved I'm marking it so and moving it to closed bug reports! Thankyou for your time and effort reporting bugs here on our forums!

- Butters