Spawner Crafting Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by barcode, Oct 13, 2019.

1. barcode

barcode Member

SPAWNER CRAFTING GUIDE

[​IMG]

PIG SPAWNER GUIDE

Each pig spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 2 Compressed Wheat, 2 Compressed Potatoes, and 1 Nether Star

Pig spawners are the basic of every spawner recipe, So they are a vital thing to have in game.

Pig spawners can also be used as their namestake says- To spawn pigs.

Each pig spawner takes a total of 1152 Potatoes, 1152 Wheat , 1 Nether Star, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O W O
    P N P
    O W O

COW SPAWNER GUIDE

Each cow spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 4 Compressed Beef, and 1 Pig Spawner

Cow spawners are only used to spawn cows, and are not used in another recipe.

Each cow spawner takes a total of 2304 Cooked Beef, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O B O
    B P B
    O B O

CHICKEN SPAWNER GUIDE

Each chicken spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 4 Compressed Chicken, and 1 Pig Spawner

Chicken spawners are only used to spawn chickens, and are not used in another recipe.

Each cow spawner takes a total of 2304 Cooked Chicken, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O C O
    C P C
    O C O

SHEEP SPAWNER GUIDE

Each Sheed spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 4 Compressed Mutton, and 1 Pig Spawner

Sheep spawners are used only to spawn sheep and nothing else.

Each Sheep spawner takes a total of 2304 Cooked Mutton, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O M O
    M P M
    O M O

WOLF SPAWNER GUIDE

Each Wolf spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 4 Compressed Bones, and 1 Pig Spawner

Wolf spawners are used only to spawn wolves and nothing else.

Each Wolf spawner takes a total of 2304 Bones, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O B O
    B P B
    O B O

ENDERMAN SPAWNER GUIDE

Each Enderman spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 8 Compressed Enderpearls, and 1 Pig Spawner

Enderman spawners are only used to get enderpearls, or are used to craft the Dragon Egg.

Each Enderman spawner takes a total of 1152 Enderpearls, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O P O
    P P P
    O P O

BLAZE SPAWNER GUIDE

Each Blaze spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 4 Compressed Blaze Powder, and 1 Pig Spawner

Blaze spawners are used only to spawn blazes and nothing else.

Each Blaze spawner takes a total of 2304 Blaze Powder, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O P O
    P P P
    O P O

SQUID SPAWNER GUIDE

Each squid spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 8 Compressed Inksacks, and 1 Pig Spawner

Squid spawners are only used to get ink. Ink can be sold via /sell.

Each squid spawner takes a total of 2304 Ink, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O I O
    I P I
    O I O

IRON GOLEM SPAWNER GUIDE

Each Iron Golem spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 12 Compressed Iron, and 1 Pig Spawner

Iron Golem spawners are only used to get iron. Iron is a valuable resource. ( They also get you poppies, But who needs those? )

Each Iron Golem spawner takes a total of 6912 Iron, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O I O
    I P I
    O I O

GUARDIAN SPAWNER GUIDE

Each Guardian spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 2 Compressed Cod, 2 Compressed Salmon , and 1 Iron Golem Spawner

Guardian spawners are used primarily to make the new and upcoming Prismarine Tools. You can also of course use them to get fish, prismarine crystals, and shards.

Each Guardian spawner takes a total of 1152 Cooked Cod, 1152 Cooked Salmon, 1 Iron Golem Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O C O
    C IG S
    O S O

WITHER SKELETON SPAWNER GUIDE

Each Wither Skeleton spawner is made using a total of 4 Hardened Obsidian, 4 Nether Stars , and 1 Pig Spawner

Wither Skeleton spawners are used to get plenty of items! You can get bones, stone swords ( which you can level McMMO repair with ), coal, and most importantly wither skulls.

Each Wither Skeleton spawner takes a total of 4 Netherstars, 1 Pig Spawner, and 108 Obsidian to craft.

O N O
    N P N
    O N O

#1 barcode, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    Ky and ReiSixx9 like this.
  2. barcode

barcode Member

I will be updating this thread with spawners as they release. Please do not post here and just feel free to use the guide :D

008kevin and jaredfice like this.