Spawners??

Discussion in 'General' started by Bioheat1969, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Bioheat1969

Bioheat1969 Member

I don't want to come off as someone who's complaining, there's plenty of that at the moment. I do want an answer though, to the issue of spawners, I see that they are not for sale in the shop, and have already found out the hard way that they can't be mined with a silk touch (this is just stupid in my opinion). So I've asked a Mod how to get some spawners and was told I had to get them from players who already have them, so I asked how they got them and was told they bought them in the point shop before it was closed down. Now I don't see this as fair to the average player who want's to make say a slime spawner which needs to be in a slime chunk to work. Now it's not uncommon to see the announcement in chat to activate spawners you need to place an emerald block under the spawner, again this seems to presume that you can get spawners to begin with, so again I'd like to know if we're going to be "allowed" to harvest spawners, or maybe get them in the vote crates or the shops. Really this does hamper the average player on the server. Even a Skele spawner would be of great importance to a farming player for the bonemeal, especially since we no longer have grinders! Please give us some real answers to this question!