Spleef Games!

Discussion in 'General' started by GamingWolfCam, Feb 29, 2020.

1. GamingWolfCam

GamingWolfCam New Member

Hello All
    GamingWolfCam here introducing something new to you guys!

Past few days you may have noticed i have been busy with a large project of mine, very few people knew about it until i put a pwarp up. The pwarp will only be open for a few more days. /pwarp and look for me! under Spleef Games.

Anyway cutting to the chase. in the following few days i will be putting sign ups for spleef tournaments which will be held between April and July. Date TBC.
    The Spleef will have 2 different versions, Individual Spleef and Team Spleef, There can be as many people as possible can join, but, only 3 members per team and cannot be in 2 teams. You will be sorted into color groups and matched when the games are on. There is also individual which will be 4 at a time. might have it 1v1, depends on how many people sign up.
    However, just to get your attention to what your playing for:

Team Spleef:
    1st Prize: $1,500,000 split between the team, $500,000 each.
    2nd Prize: $1,000,000 Split between the team, $333,333.333 each.
    3rd Prize: $500,000 split between the team, $166,666 each.

Individual Spleef:
    1st Prize: $1,000,000
    2nd Prize: $500,000
    3rd Prize: $250,000

Those are the prizes.

Rules:
    Rules are basic and simple:
    • Creating blocks between the game's start and end is forbidden.
    • Creating or destroying blocks after you have lost the round is not allowed.
    • If players have entered a stalemate and are all on separate "islands," and unable to access each other to continue play, the arena is reset to continue play.
    • Tools and Armour will be supplied
    • Must have empty inventory, anyone found with other tools will be eliminated.
    • No Flying Allowed during game play, you will be eliminated.
    Please do not try and register to join in spleef on this thread, sign ups will be held in my Lost City /pwarp in the next few days.

Anyone who registers for team spleef, i suggest choosing active players as must be 3 in a team, any less then your eliminated on game day.

There will be a post 1 week before games on who is playing against who. Good Luck! Hope to see you on the field!

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

2. GamingWolfCam

GamingWolfCam New Member

Update!: Registrations are now open, you will need to bring your own book and quill to my Lost City Pwarp which has 2 chests, one for individual and one for team, Teams announced in a few weeks.