Star Wars Build Competition

Discussion in 'General' started by Darth_Felineous, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Darth_Felineous

When will this take place: March 21st - April 21st
    What are the prizes: To be announced (Donations towards the prize pool are welcome! All donations will be written down and set aside for the prizes. Hope to have 5 top build winners!)
    Are there building plots for this competition: I will be setting up a area for there to be plots. Work in Progress but will be ready by the start day if not before.
    Who will be Judging: Players that wish to judge please message me here or on Carrot Server or send me mail in-game at /mail send Darth_Felineous
    Why this Competition: Well, for those fans of the Star Wars franchise out there what other reason do you need than to show off your love of the series or books. Also this player warp will be open until May 4th for National Star Wars day!
    Any other questions: Please direct any other questions about this competition to me via this website or /mail send Darth_Felineous
    What server will this be on: Carrot Server!

08ts likes this.
  2. Darth_Felineous

Already have a plot set up for the builds but I might have to cancel if there are no Donations though might just offer a reward from the Website shop with my own cash for the top place build. I shall decide in the next few days. Shall keep anyone reading this posted informed on what I choose to do.

3. Darth_Felineous

Due to no comments and lack of any mail concerning this event plus no prize donations.. I regret to say that the Competition is canceled. Though hope to set up a small thing just for National Star Wars Day.

08ts likes this.
  4. 08ts

08ts New Member

I'm sorry to hear it's cancelled!! I think if you pushed it in chat and discord there might've been more support? Maybe next year!! I think what makes other competitions successful is just having everything laid out and certain. If I had known about this sooner I definitely would have pitched in reward-wise and maybe even partake of the building myself. I think having a reward be a shop item, even if just a couple keys or perhaps a bundle, is a great idea. If you do any other build comps in the future, definitely reach out to me!! (This is gracez01 btw <3)

5. grayson_

grayson_ Member

Had I seen this before, I'd have tried to put in some money for a prize pool. Push for the competition around May 4th, and we can work on it. :)