Not Planned Suggestions to adding back the old side bar info

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zexter765, Dec 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. zexter765

zexter765 New Member

so i was on PF today and i went to spawn and i saw me above was a progress bar and i remember back 2 seasons ago there was a side bar that help me a lot and i was like if you could put in consideration of adding it back to PF. Or if you could make an on and off button for the people how don't like it. Thank you

Attached Files:

BUTTERFIELD8 likes this.
  2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

We have many ways of finding out your balance and many other statistics which is why I'm finding it hard why you'd like this scoreboard to be implemented. Our player statistics NPC at spawn shows all the statistics you need as well as it being in /shop.
    • Could you elaborate on why you'd like this to make a comeback/ implemented on Peaceful Farms(?)

Oli_The_Pug likes this.
  3. Oli_The_Pug

Oli_The_Pug Member

My personal opinion is No, I hate things like this. It blocks your view of the screen and it’s easy to see your stats in /shop so...

4. zexter765

zexter765 New Member

again I did say "Or if you could make an on and off button for the people how don't like it. Thank you" Where you can turn the scoreboard on and off. so if you like it you could have it on but if you don't then you can turn it off.

5. zexter765

zexter765 New Member

mainly it would be nice to have that instead of typing /shop it would be right in front of you instead of finding it through commands. truly I think it would be nice to have a scoreboard instead of going to spawn and look at the process or adding up how much you need.

6. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

" truly I think it would be nice to have a scoreboard instead of going to spawn and look at the process or adding up how much you need " which is why there is /shop, it would just take up unnecessary valuable time and I don't believe a scoreboard is needed; however, we'll look into it once we have free time, thank you for your suggestion - I'll keep it open until there is a final answer.

7. zexter765

zexter765 New Member

Thank you