Teleporting Tame Horses

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by KylesTeddyBeer, Jul 1, 2018.

1. KylesTeddyBeer

KylesTeddyBeer New Member

Hey

Teleporting your beautiful tamed horses would be wonderful, but PF does not have the plugin to do so yet.
    This is why I am making this post, to suggest to the Developers to add the plugin that does so!

Many people have struggled to take their horse on a long distance ride, and I think it would be amazing to let players have no stress worrying about how to get their loved one home.

-Kyles

2. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

Heyo!
    This sounds like a nice idea, just like how dogs or cats teleport to other players when they are far, they should do the same to horses or donkeys. If their is a possible way to do that, would be helpful.

3. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

I think it would be nice if this worked on all animals, that way you could keep your pigs and cows and parrots out of your carrot farm (pigs especially;)).

4. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Thank you for your suggestion, we're currently looking into this; however, if this suggestion were to be considered there would only be a small amount of things that would be able to teleport just so things can't be abused with either minecarts/ boats etc. Thank you for suggestions ;)

KylesTeddyBeer likes this.