Very Sus

Discussion in 'General' started by Darth_Felineous, May 15, 2021.

1. Darth_Felineous

I get muted for 2 hours due to saying "Harem anime" and they let a P4 off carefree after they said "Sugar Daddy". I will not mention the "Trainee" in question but seems like your showing favoritism. Also we have players flaunt their sexuality like crazy all over the server like daily. Is this really what minecraft servers have come to? Maybe should look up the word "Harem" used in sentences before assuming its meaning something outright sexual.

2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Hello.

First of all I don’t exactly understand the point of this post? It seems like constructive criticism but I don’t exactly see the criticism. I’m not sure how you could possibly compare sexual anime’s to a person mentioning their sexuality in chat? The term “Sugar daddy” also isn’t necessarily sexual as it’s known to a somebody who is older that provides you with gifts for company. I understand where the “sugar daddy” thing may be coming from but I have no idea how comparing somebody expressing their sexuality to a sexual anime?

There is no favouritism involved. The Trainee in question is just a Trainee and Trainee’s are bound to make mistakes whether or not they’re right or wrong. Take that in mind.

Artemis and Darth_Felineous like this.
  3. Darth_Felineous

Alright, will do. Thanks.