Resolved why is there an option to keep everything but the map?

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by JeeD, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeeD

JeeD New Member

if the server is gonna reset it needs to be fully reset what is the point of resetting the map with people that have a billion? i don't see why that's a thing, surely its a new year new map and a fresh start for everyone, resetting everything makes it all even again.

I also have a real suggestion of making more items buy able in the in game shop like it used to be, having only a few to pick from is kinda lame as you have to spend a while making crafting or finding the block you want and it would just make things so much easier and building more creative in the long run.

What would be really cool too would be some kind of quest system where you do quests to get 10 different items then returning and giving them in for a super cool item for example, 10 different dungeons with all the different items (maybe all different custom chestplate enchants as books) then return all of them to an npc to get a mega chestplate with all the enchants on them. This can be done with swords, bows, armour, picks, axes ect...

Thanks for reading and maybe considering my ideas.

-JeeD-

Alexis L Cheng and Harry like this.
  2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

I agree with the first idea of the reset and also the suggestion of the quest system, maybe a GUI for some quests? seems cool.

Harry likes this.
  3. Harry

Harry Member

I see what you mean here JeeD. I also like the idea of the quest system.

4. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

Good idea. On another skyblock server I play on - not giving any names - I have 600k cash, and I've barely expanded due to how easy it is to get keys. I have loads of spawners and stuff, but nowhere to use them. I don't want the same experience on here - having loads of cash, but none the bare essentials.

Alexis L Cheng likes this.
  5. nibble

nibble Owner
    Owner

Closing this suggestion as it's outdated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.