Not Planned Possible Modded server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Everafterkid, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Everafterkid

Everafterkid New Member

just imagine a modded server where you can build farm tech and other stuff, The best mod pack that would work for that would be 1.12.2 on the TechnicLauncher

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1122-pack.1406454

The 1.12.2 Pack offers a unique collection of mods that other packs failed to bring – and in the best possible way. Your world is your own – exploring dimensions, performing magic, or building automated tech systems are all possibilities! Playing with friends or alone, it never gets boring.

Featuring a unique collection of mods like AmbientSounds, Galacticraft & ExtraPlanets, Gravitation Suite, Growthcraft, ICBM, Modular Powersuits, Mystcraft, PiP, Roguelike Dungeons, and Whoosh, on top of classics such as IC2, BuildCraft, Twilight Forest, Thermal Expansion, AE2, and their add-ons, you have a lot to expect.

Just an idea :D

2. Koro

Koro Member

Modded PF would be rather fun, but I think the vanilla aspect is what people come here for for the most part - relaxing and simple concept. When you go play mods, you look for servers that utilize the mod to its fullest, and with this being a farming based, server, I don't think it would mix well with PF.

What Kiri and Ky have done with plugins up till this point is quite the game changer when it comes to leaning away from the vanilla side, without straying from the main goal of the game, to farm. I also feel with the 1.15 beta they wouldn't have enough time to get this sorted out, and managing 3 different servers (potato, carrot and modded) would be rather difficult for everyone involved.

The concept is nice, but I think its easier said than done.

Everafterkid likes this.
  3. Everafterkid

Everafterkid New Member

i fully understand that :D

4. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

The point of MC is to bring together a community full of MC users that want to farm, grind and create friendships easily. Theres ideas of future servers, future features, future resource packs; however, we have no ideas nor wishes to really go with the modded server route. We cannot put that much effort into something like that along-side maintaining and updating our current servers since the modded one will need so much more time.

Thanks for suggesting.