Implemented Ability to Sell Fish

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kimball2013, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Kimball2013

Kimball2013 New Member

Fishing should be allowed to be sold in the ./selling area. Fishing itself is a farming technique and I believe that you should also be allowed fish in order to become an ultimate farmer.
    The pricing for the fish should be in order for how rare each one is so, for example, Raw cod would be the cheapest for its chance being 60%, Raw Salmon 2nd (25%) Cheapest, Pufferfish being 3rd (13%) cheapest, and Tropical fish being the most expensive being a 2% chance of being caught.

But if I was given the chance to price fish I would say I'll be higher than regular livestock pricing/farming pricing (Farming is a fast and quick way to get income along with Livestock, with farming being bonemeal and Livestock being a good looting sword). Also, this would be base price, I don't know how much of an upgrade you get the higher your rank so this would be if your just regular rank 1.
    Raw Cod: $4.00
    Raw Salmon $5.00
    Pufferfish $6.50
    Tropical Fish $8.00
    Overall I believe fishing should be a means to rank up in the server as not only does it correlates to real life but its also another peaceful way to farm in Minecraft.

Ky likes this.