Open Add a /Allprot Enchant for the /Enchant menu

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sloan., Feb 15, 2023.

1. Sloan.

Sloan. New Member

Just essentially asking if it would be possible to add this enchant, or if it already exists and I somehow missed it :)

2. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

So it would had fire, projectile, explosions, and normal prot? At this point we could add a /maxenchant command, which would add all applicable enchants to the item :p but I like the idea.

3. 13josh39

13josh39 New Member

The issue with a max enchant command is that it would override any enchants on the tool that are higher and bring them down to the maximum normal lvl, which could be problematic.

While this is a good idea, I don’t see this as necessary because of the number of tools and armor pieces with higher than normal enchants which would be overwritten by such a command.

GodOfSandwiches likes this.
  4. Sloan.

Sloan. New Member

and while thats true, same could be said about the alldamage command. i think that really just comes down to user error and paying attention/being careful. for newer players like myself /allprot would still be invaluable since our kits dont get us over vanilla lvls

5. Saber

Saber Member
    Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

I have been practicing making spigot plugins and actually made this command as a plugin yesterday after reading this post, although I made it /enchantmax

It checks if there is already a higher version and doesn't overwrite them

SaberSupe/EnchantAll: Spigot plugin that adds a command to fully enchant items (github.com)

AshesRevamp likes this.
  6. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member

I mean /enchant is mostly used by ults to help starting players with enchanting quickly their first tools anyway, besides silk touch and fire aspect I don't think I ever used /enchant for myself. But you have a point true.

Sloan. likes this.
  7. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member

8. Sloan.

Sloan. New Member

This, plus im an ult who constantly loses their good gear plus gets horrible crate pulls lmao

Waffle and AshesRevamp like this.