Denied Build/Farm Showcase Forum Section

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by XCerealSlayerX, Feb 6, 2019.

1. XCerealSlayerX

XCerealSlayerX New Member

Let's be honest. There are some amazing builders in the Peaceful Farms community. From farms to castles and everything in between, there are some amazing builds. The problem? Some people don't want strangers around their land. I suggest adding a forum section where we can post screenshots of our builds to not only show them off, but inspire others to use their creativity in building. The section could have a standard layout similar to tickets and applications that people can fill out, making it neat and uniform. Whatcha think?

Steve_O_jr and Chickencharm like this.
  2. Chickencharm

Chickencharm Member

That sounds like it would be fun! I know in the past, some people (myself included) have made posts to show off their builds, so I could definitely see people using this feature.

XCerealSlayerX and Steve_O_jr like this.
  3. Steve_O_jr

Steve_O_jr New Member

I second that motion.. I believe this would be a nice addition to the forums.

XCerealSlayerX likes this.
  4. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

I simply disagree this should be a thing just because we already have an area for these sort of subjects.
    Having differen't sections for different "general" conversation means will just cause loads of unorganised posts.

I commend you for suggesting this; however, you can always have these type of things by clicking here.