Can't sell dye?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ash, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Ash

Ash New Member

Hey, so I wasn't sure where to put this as I'm unsure whether it's a glitch or intentional but I tried to sell some cocoa beans and some yellow dye earlier and it isn't working? I got the message of "you've been given back some of your items because you can't sell them" (or something like that) and they were just returned to my inventory. I tried this a few times and after logging out and back in again and it still didn't work. They're still in /prices and I found nothing in the changelogs... please help

2. Aury

Aury Member

Dyes were removing from sell due to the selling abused.

3. Mai

Mai New Member

If people behave is there a change selling dyes will return?

4. Aiyyaa

Aiyyaa New Member

What kind of abuse are we talking about here?

5. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

I'm assuming that people are using bonemeal and redstone clocks to rapidly bonemeal the 2-block flowers. Every time you bonemeal a 2-block flower, you gain another one of those flowers. You can then turn each flower into two dye.

6. Aiyyaa

Aiyyaa New Member

No, using bonemeal and redstone clocks to harvest flowers is normal farming. It costs bonemeal (which does not grow on trees) and takes time. So that can't be it.

7. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

It's not normal farming, manual farming is normal farming, auto-farms are just ways to ruin it, other auto-farms aren't so spammy and laggy when flower Redstone clocks are just a way to earn quick money and cause major lag for others, this wont be returning, however, cocoa beans are still in the /sell list.

Aury likes this.