Changes to Applications & Staff

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by BUTTERFIELD8, Nov 19, 2023.

1. BUTTERFIELD8

BUTTERFIELD8 Administrator
    Administrator Developer Community Teams Rules Committee

[​IMG]
    Hello Farmers,

I wanted to share some significant updates that will shape our community moving forward. We've made thoughtful adjustments to the minimum application ages for certain roles to create more opportunities and better align responsibilities:

• Builder Role: The minimum age to apply has been lowered from 16 to 13. This change allows younger talents to showcase their skills and creativity in contributing to our community’s projects.

• Trainee Role: We’ve shifted the minimum application age from 13 to 16 for Trainees. This alteration ensures that individuals stepping into this role are better equipped for the responsibilities and learning experiences it offers. This is because staff members often face a lot of issues where older members may be equipped for.

• Community Team (CMT): While the age for CMT participation was informally 13, we're now officially setting the minimum age requirement to 13.

In addition to these updates, I’m delighted to announce the promotion of Ryan to the role of Administrator (again). His exceptional dedication and exemplary work on our seasonal events have made a tremendous impact. Ryan will now lead our community teams, overseeing their functions, while I assist him in modernizing and refining these teams to better serve our community’s evolving needs as I have become more busy with other tasks.

Please join me in congratulating Ryan on this well-deserved promotion and in embracing these changes aimed at fostering a more diverse and dynamic community.

If you have any questions or need further details about these updates, feel free to reach out to me.

Best regards,
    Butters

Admin & Developer

LuSxcks and RyanS1005 like this.