Not Planned /FlySpeed 2 or 3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rimon_2004, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

I think ULT or HERO should get /flyspeed 2 or 3, I don't think that it would cause too much lag because its not that fast, But i think its a good idea

2. Brick_81

Brick_81 Active Member
    Community Teams

Speeed when farming, i agree. Although the ability to farm even faster might make other people disagree

Oladipo_4 likes this.
  3. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

I wasn’t even thinking about farming with it. I just thought it would be nice

4. Brick_81

Brick_81 Active Member
    Community Teams

It would be nice for building and stuff as well but i just thought of that first, it has a lot of uses that could be very helpful

5. Subway

Subway New Member

There is a limit on how fast you can break blocks, flying faster won't make you harvest more if your farm is built efficiently.

6. JohnJohnCinnabon

I would support this, but I feel it should only be able to go up to 1 (base speed), that way you could 'fine tune' your flying speed, I'm not too sure how many practical applications it'd have but I can think of a few;
    • Adjusting your speed to match the block placement speed, allowing you to continuously place blocks instead of slowing down periodically to let the blocks 'catch up'.
    • Allowing you to fly while farming without worrying about missing too many crops, as you could just find your personal favorite speed and stick with it.
    • Not too sure how much more use this would have, but I'm sure you wonderful people can imagine more scenarios where this would be useful! :D
    I do think that having a higher available speed (3 or even 2) would border on overpowered, not to mention that being able to fly so fast and load so many chunks would cause the server more lag, similar to how /rtp had a cooldown added because people could generate so many chunks so fast, so I think having a max fly speed of 1 and being able to fine tune going slower would be good!

7. Oladipo_4

Oladipo_4 Member

To increase speed I believe you can put on the certain boots that increase run speed/give speed 2/3