For the coming update of 1.13 (Aquatic)

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Z_MC, Feb 14, 2018.

?

Would you like to see these added to PF?

1. YESSSS!!!

88.9%
  2. Not really...

11.1%
  3. I'M GONNA SPAM STAFF UNTIL THEY AGREE!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Z_MC

Z_MC New Member

There will be so many new things in 1.13 and one of those is custom datapacks, crafting and smelting recipes. I have some suggestions for upgradeable furnaces and a block that could auto-sell items. So many possibilities could aid all players of the server. I have another idea if you add these things to the server. 1 of them is a resource pack for these new blocks or upgraded furnaces. You could also add disguises for the dolphins and turtles.
    P.S. I noticed in the shop that you don't get disguises in the hero and ultimate ranks. If you add them to it (Eg. hero gets all pcfl mobs and a few more hstl and ult. gets all of them and some trails, it could increase the amount of purchases from the shop and inturn, profit for you hard-working server staff. I hope you get this message and use my advice.

Dedicated and loving player- Z_MC

2. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Ultimates from my knowledge do have disguises and trails, if not they'll be sorted and fixed for the future.
    Disguises aren't made by us however if the plugin developer would like to add those mobs into the disguise list, they'll be released.
    Crafting recipes might be a thing we could possibly look into however for now, they'll be the same, same goes for furnace upgrades.

Thank you for suggesting.