Fun Challenge Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by DinoMonkey1001, Jan 8, 2018.

?

Have you completed...

1. Level 1 Quests?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Level 2 Quests?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Level 3 Quests?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Level 4 Quests?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  5. Level 5 Quests?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. Level 6 Quests?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Level 7 Quests?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DinoMonkey1001

DinoMonkey1001 Active Member

Hey!
    In this thread, I'm going to be posting ideas I have for fun challenges that you can complete; some will be farming, some will not. There will be big challenge tasks (called "Quests"), and also regularly changing easier tasks (called "Quick Challenges").
    Have fun!
    UPDATE: A new lot of difficult but possibly satisfying quests, called "Tasks"!

Parrot Party Tame 10 parrots.
    Melon Maniac Build a 3x3 tower of melons going from the ground level up to y=256.
    Diving Act Build a tower up to y=150, jump off, and then place a water bucket just as you land to prevent you from dying.
    The Wood Room In a chest, place 3 stacks of oak logs, 3 stacks of birch logs, 3 stacks of spruce logs, 4 stacks of jungle logs, 2 stacks of acacia logs and 5 stacks of dark oak logs.
    Dust Mine Obtain 80 coal blocks.
    Sugar Rush Create a sugar cane farm, in which you have planted 400 sugar canes (that's 21 and a quarter stacks).
    Rainbow Dog Army Tame 16 wolves, and dye all of their collars a different colour.
    Mineshaft Reunion Find an abandoned mineshaft, and fix the tracks and link it up to the surface to make a working, fully functional mine.
    Pumpkin Patch Fill a chest with 27 stacks of pumpkin seeds.
    Oof! Die one thousand times. (Use the statistics to keep track!)
    The Rainbow Hotel Build a hotel with 16 rooms. Each room must use a different colour of concrete and have a different colour of bed.
    Expert Miner Break 10 million blocks. (Use statistics to keep track!)
    Music to my ears Get all 12 music discs. (I think there's twelve... is there twelve? I dunno.)
    Zombify... and Reverse Turn a villager into a zombie villager, then turn him back.
    Easier said than done Obtain EVERY single item in Minecraft.
    Hay Fever In a chest, put 27 stacks of hay bales.
    Spawner Land Obtain 3 stacks of spawners.
    Crazy Melon Maniac! Build a 16x16 tower of melons going from ground level up to y=256.
    Extremely Ongoing Miner Break 30 million blocks. (Use statistics to keep track!
    Super Crazy Melon Maniac! Build a 32x32 tower of melons going from ground level up to y=256.
    Rabbit In a group of chests, put in a total of 432 stacks of carrots (8 double chests!).
    Baker Obtain: 108 cakes (two double chests), 108 stacks of bread, 54 stacks of pumpkin pie (1 double chest) and 216 stacks of cookies (four double chests).
    OWWWW! Die two thousand times. (Use statistics to keep track!)
    Super Duper Crazy Melon Maniac! Build a 64x64 tower of melons going from ground level up to y=256.
    Shulker Slayer Obtain 27 stacks of shulker shells.
    I believe I can fly... multiple times Obtain 108 elytra (2 double chests).
    Mr. Potato Man In a group of chests, put in a total of 540 stacks of potatoes (10 double chests!)
    Beat the Beetroot In a group of chests, put in a total of 432 stacks of beetroot (8 double chests!)
    R.I.P. Die three thousand times. (Use statistics to keep track!)
    Withering Away Obtain five stacks of nether stars.
    Withering Skull Obtain twenty stacks of wither skeleton skulls.
    Raking In the $ Earn $1mil.
    I Can Cook Obtain 32 cookies and 3 cakes.
    Eggcellent Obtain 128 eggs.
    Server Love Vote 5 times.
    Weapons Crate Use 15 keys.
    More and More Mobs Buy 5 spawn eggs in /shop.
    Geared Up Use a kit 10 times.
    Engineer Collect 2 stacks of redstone dust.
    Creeper Resistant Defeat 15 creepers.
    Magician Enchant 3 items.
    Cactus Chest Create an automatic cactus farm and plant at least 64 cactus.
    Conquer the Dungeon Locate a dungeon, and turn it into a hidden base.
    What a Deal Obtain 32 emeralds from villagers.
    Waste of Time Throw 3 diamond blocks into lava.
    Nether Again Travel to the nether, and defeat 10 zombie pigmen, 3 blaze, 1 ghast and 3 magma cubes, with GodMode turned OFF.
    Knight Defeat 25 skeletons while riding on a horse. (You can get them with spawners/spawn eggs. Wither skeletons count too.)
    Man of Money In a chest, put 3 stacks of gold blocks, 1 stack of diamond blocks and 10 emerald blocks.
    Teleportation Terminator Defeat 30 endermen without eating any food.
    Thick Body Defeat 30 zombie pigmen without wearing armour.
    Knitting In a chest, put 3 stacks of each colour of wool.
    Weapons Room Collect 27 diamond swords, 27 bows, 27 stacks of arrows and 6 sets of diamond armour.
    Staircase to Heaven Build a staircase out of quartz stairs going from y=63 (sea level) to y=256. Build this in an ocean.
    The Four Elements Obtain 27 water buckets, 27 lava buckets, 27 stacks of dirt and 27 milk buckets.
    The Bar Obtain 3 of each potion.
    Quick Fingers Complete 30 reactions.
    Wither King Defeat a wither, with only gold armour and a weapon of your choice.
    Magical Food Obtain a Notch Apple.
    Delicious! Eat nothing but rotten flesh for 30 minutes.
    Catastrophe Tame 3 cats in the wilderness.
    End of the World Locate an end city.
    Lurker of the Shell Defeat 8 shulkers.
    Run, run, run! Hit a zombie pigman, and then survive for 10 minutes without warping anywhere or killing any zombie pigmen.
    I NEED ZE MONEYS Obtain $20mil.

I hope you have fun! I will be updating the Quick Challenges regularly, as well as the Tasks. Make sure to check back, keep track of your progress on these challenges, and complete all the quick ones! You could also comment, saying when you complete the Quests. So, goodbye, and enjoy!

#1 DinoMonkey1001, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Hailey, TaxiMonkey101 and Cappe987 like this.
  2. DinoMonkey1001

The first person to complete Tasks A earns honour, pride, and my appreciation :)

3. DinoMonkey1001

If anyone completes Tasks B, then they earn $1000000000 absolutely nothing!