Open Just Some Things

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Inya, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Inya

Inya New Member

These are just some things I feel should be added for some quality of life improvement.

Compressed Items
    - Lapis Lazuli
    - Flint
    - Diorite
    - Granite
    - Andesite
    ~Edit~
    - Nether Wart
    - Sweet Berries

They don’t have to sell for much, but I would rather sell these items then have them take up inventory/chest space.

/prices [Sellable]
    - Both Mushrooms
    - Bottles of Honey
    - Cod/Samon/Tropical Fish
    - Eggs
    - Leather (?)

#1 Inya, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    TheDogtorIsIn and Chickencharm like this.
  2. Lord_Potato

Lord_Potato New Member

It's some good ideas, they should add it

Inya likes this.
  3. Inya

Inya New Member

Thank you! I have chests filled with mining materials.

4. TheDogtorIsIn

TheDogtorIsIn New Member

Great ideas. I can see the compressed lapis being used for better enchant chances/ maybe an upgraded enchant table (like maybe you can get telepathy books using compressed lapis and other materials). Not sure how they would work in the diorite/ andesite compression into something useful, but I'm sure someone has an idea out there that will work.

Being able to sell or at least use eggs and leather or even their compressed versions would be cool too. Like maybe they can add special rare animals that can only spawn from a spawner assuming you've killed X many animals, and your chances of getting the rare animal could be improved a little by adding compressed leather/ eggs.

Or maybe there can be a community event where we try to gather as much of a certain material for a single key drop. Like, maybe the story is that some cows got out and we need to reduce the herd, so gather 500 leather (from cows only) per person in order to participate and if the community raises enough leather, we get a key drop. Or, events where special animals/ crops spawn in random herds/ field 24/7 for like a week and whoever kills/ harvests one gets a special material that can be stocked up and used to trade for better gear/ tools, recipes, keys or something useful.

5. Inya

Inya New Member

I wasn’t even thinking of uses of the compressed items. I just have a lot of them and they are taking up space in my chest. ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

6. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

We don’t plan to release custom enchantments outside of crates currently. If we were to do such a thing, they’ll most likely be available in recipes like Prismarine Tools that have abilities.

I don’t mind adding more compressed items; however, usually adding a compressed item is focused on because they’re used for either storage or recipes you see now.

I like the idea of custom spawners giving u different drops for the mobs you’re to kill, I’ll have a look into it

Inya likes this.