Open Kinda random idea I had

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AshesRevamp, Sep 22, 2022.

1. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

Oki so while i wait for reset to happen to post 3 big suggestions I might aswell make a smol one.

The idea would be to let people above a certaint rank (paid or not) be able to create their
    own parkours using that one lobby parkour plugin. I think it would be really cool and add fun to the server ^^

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read it, please give feedback in the comments!

#1 AshesRevamp, Sep 22, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  2. Waffle

Waffle Member

this is a cool idea, but with some servers i’ve seen in the past it can cause some lag or break some things with the plug-in in the main lobby, doesn’t happen all the time, but it can happen

3. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member

oww hopefully it can be avoided if it's implemented

4. BubbleTeaDragon

BubbleTeaDragon Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams Builder

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa.... This just sounds like a nightmare to deal with, plus laggy af. Let's not forget that this can be abused and doesn't seem fair to players that can't afford to buy a donor rank or have the time to spend on pf to rank up. So I don't think this is a good idea, sorry.

5. AshesRevamp

AshesRevamp Staff Member

Oki I just thought I'd give it a shot but if it's that bad let's not do it xD Thank you for taking the time to answer Bubbles <3